Creating a memorable and personalized event can be a difficult but exciting process and can often prove to be challenging and overwhelming. This is where I can help! Whether you're starting with a blank slate or just need help tidying up the details, I look forward to working closely with you to bring your event to life!
Every event is unique and there is no 'one size fits all' solution. View the packages below as a baseline for where we can start - the possibilities are endless!
When you're ready to start, contact Keepsake Events to book a complimentary consultation and to find out more information on services pricing.
Wedding Month Coordination
You've spent what seems like an endless amount of hours, days and months planning the perfect event and now you need some help to make sure your hard work gets realized down to the last detail! Friends and family make great helpers, but why put all the pressure on them when you want your inner circle to enjoy the day with you? As your Day-Of Coordinator, I will be there to make sure your vision is executed and any hiccups on the day go unnoticed. This is a true Day-Of package, but I start taking care of you a month before the wedding and handle everything up until the big day!
- Up to 12 hours coordination on your wedding day
- Creation of a detailed wedding day timeline and schedule
- Attendance and coordination at the rehearsal
- Unlimited emails and phone calls 1 month before the wedding
- In person meeting 4-6 weeks before the wedding to go over all your details
- Contact with vendors to confirm the schedule and details
- Oversee the ceremony and reception setup and provide setup assistance
- Coordinate and lineup the entrances for the ceremony and reception
- Handle any event day vendor payments
- Coordination by Melanie Leung plus an Assistant on the wedding day
*Month-Of Coordination packages may be booked up to 6 months prior to the wedding date
Up until now you've been a superstar planner but now it's coming closer to your BIG day and you could use some extra help with all the little details. Three to four months before your wedding day I'll come in to get you on track and make sure all the details, big and small are accounted for. It never hurts to have a fresh set of experienced eyes look over your plans and I would love to be that person working with you!
- The inclusions of this package fluctuate depending where you are in the planning stage.
*Partial Planning packages may be booked up to 9 months prior to the wedding date
Let's face it, we all lead pretty busy lives and have different fortés and we don't all have an endless amount of time or the experience to plan the event of a lifetime! It'll still be your show, I'll just be there to guide you in the right direction. It's great having someone there to bounce ideas off of and have that person be as excited as you are. Together we can hash out all the nitty gritty details to make your event memorable and unique!
- Everything included in the above two packages plus...
- Assist with theme creation and colour palette choices
- Discuss venue selections and setups
- Site tours of potential venues
- Vendor selection (florist, stationery, transportation, hair, makeup, etc)
- Help with invitation options
- Advice with wedding etiquette
- Assist with wedding website creation and personalisation
- Hotel room block suggestions and assistance
- Guest list maintenance assistance
- In person meetings as needed (can be discussed)
Keepsake Events loves to travel for weddings! We have already planned amazing weddings in venues in Vienna, Austria, and closer to home in Whistler and the Okanagan! We are always looking for new challenges and would love to help your dream wedding come together in the location of your choosing.
Travel and accommodation fees may be required based on the location. Contact us to discuss in further detail!
Alternately, if Vancouver is YOUR destination wedding, we have experience juggling time zones and working with clients who live abroad. We have worked with clients as close as Seattle, to the East Coast of the USA, to much further away in Beijing, China! Let us do the legwork for you and we would love to collaborate with you to bring your dream wedding to life in beautiful BC!
Just need some advice or to talk it through with someone who has been there and done that? Custom consultation services are available depending on your needs.